The training programme of the Alliance for Integrity seeks to assist companies in developing and implementing effective corruption prevention systems. Major companies with established compliance systems become trainers and support small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) with little experience in countering corruption by transferring their knowledge and experiences. The companies gain practical knowledge to solve problems related to corruption and to increase their competitiveness.
Elements of the Training Programme
The training programme addresses the following points:
• Definitions. What is corruption and what types of corruption exist?
• Relevance for the own company. How is my company affected by corruption? Corruption prevention based on practical examples.
• Risk factors. Presentation of typical risks and possible measures to reduce them.
• Potential solutions for critical situations and prevention measures. How do I behave in critical situations? What are essential components of an ethics and compliance programme? What needs to be considered when choosing business partners? Which advantages can collective action bring?
Many questions arise only when implementing corruption prevention measures into practice. This is why the Alliance for Integrity has developed a support structure. After the one-day training programme, participants gain access to an online support desk that provides expert answers to practical questions on the implementation of corruption prevention measures within 72 hours.
Who can take part?
The main target group of the one-day training sessions are representatives from SMEs with little or no experience in implementing an effective corruption prevention system.
Please use the form below to register. After a successful assessment, a confirmation email will be sent.
- Patrick Kwadzie, Kenycorb Limited
- Ronke Ampiah, Merck Pharmaceuticals
There is no registration
fee to participate in this training programme.