***DISCLAIMER: THE WEBINAR IS JUST AVAILABLE IN GERMAN LANGUAGE***
Compliance and integrity in companies not only affect reputation and the business environment. Rather, a lively compliance culture also contributes to the trust of employees and business partners, the protection of corporate bodies and the strengthening of competitiveness. Managers act as role models and bear a great responsibility in terms of how integrity is lived and what values are established in the corporate culture. But what concrete measures help to manage compliance within the company and minimise risks?
In our webinar we will address the following points:
- What measures are available for managers to successfully change the corporate culture?
- How can managers contribute to an effective compliance management system
- What does the practical implementation look like?
- Georg Gößwein, LL.M., Arbitrator, Mediator and Head of the Working Group Compliance as Management Task at DICO e.V.
- Regina Pede, Integrity Officer Germany, Vattenfall GmbH
The webinar is free of charge.
The registration is carried out by the Global Compact Network Germany.