The Alliance for Integrity proposes a three-step training programme that aims to strengthen compliance capacities of companies.
- Step 1: Train-the-Trainer Workshop
- Step 2: Corruption Prevention Training for SMEs
- Step 3: Support Desk
The De Empresas Para Empresas
training programme of the Alliance for Integrity seeks to assist companies in developing and implementing effective corruption prevention systems. Major companies with established compliance systems become trainers and support small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) with little experience in countering corruption by transferring their knowledge and experiences. The companies gain practical tools to solve problems related to the corruption and to increase their competitiveness.
The Train-the-Trainer Workshop is the first step of the Alliance for Integrity´s De Empresas Para Empresas
training programme. Compliance Officers and personnel responsible for wider business integrity issues from major companies receive the tools and methods to become trainers on basic concepts of anti-corruption for small and medium-sized enterprises with no or little experience in countering corruption.
During the online workshop, which will consist of four modules, an expert will familiarise the participants with the training material developed by the Alliance for Integrity. The participants also receive tools and methods to become trainers such as teaching and communication techniques. Furthermore, the group of participants will collect practical cases most relevant to the local context by sharing experiences and knowledge. After successfully completing the four-module online workshop, participants can become affiliated with the Alliance for Integrity as trainers and will be assigned in groups of trainers to conduct Corruption Prevention Training sessions for SMEs.
Who can take part?
Participation is open to all experienced Compliance Officers and personnel responsible for wider business integrity issues of large companies in Ecuador and Uruguay. Ideally, participants of the Train-the-Trainer Workshop should have experience in implementing compliance measures as well as knowledge of the legal background and an understanding of the local business culture.
We are looking forward to working with you.
Elements of the Training Programme
The training programme addresses the following points:
- Definitions: What is corruption and what types of corruption exist?
- Relevance for the own company: How is my company affected by corruption? Corruption prevention based on practical examples.
- Risk factors: Presentation of typical risks and possible measures to reduce them.
- Potential solutions for critical situation and prevention measures: How do I behave in critical situations? What are essential components of an ethics and compliance programme? What needs to be considered when choosing business partners? Which advantages can collective action bring?
What is in it for you?
Becoming a trainer for the Alliance for Integrity comes with a number of benefits:
- Access to an international network of compliance and integrity experts;
- Experience and knowledge exchange with other peers;
- Learning of good practice examples from diverse industries and sectors;
- Connection to relevant stakeholders in the public sector and civil society;
- Communication of your stance on integrity to your supply chain and business partners;
- Participation in conferences and workshops of the Alliance for Integrity.
The online Train-the-Trainer workshop in Spanish language will be divided into 04 modules, on the following dates and times:
- Tuesday, 02 March 2021, from 08:30 to 10:30 (GMT-5)
- Thursday, 04 March 2021, from 08:30 to 10:30 (GMT-5)
- Tuesday, 09 March 2021, from 08:30 to 10:30 (GMT-5)
- Thursday, 11 March 2021, from 08:30 to 10:30 (GMT-5)
- Carolina Echevarria | Regional Manager for Latin America, Alliance for Integrity
- Marco Pérez Ruiz | Network Manager for Mexico Colombia and Ecuador, Alliance for Integrity
- Ariadne Souza | Network Manager Southern Cone, Paraguay and Uruguay, Alliance for Integrity