Alliance for Integrity invites you to register for our
Spanish DEPE Webinar. Webinars are designed to provide simple
information on preventing corruption to reach a wider audience.
THE TOPIC OF THIS ISSUE: Conflict of interest prevention
After the presentation of the trainers,
the participants will have the opportunity to ask questions to both the trainers and the other participants of the webinar. The session will
last one hour.
Some topics that the webinar will cover:
1. Conflict of interest prevention, a priority theme for the areas of compliance;
2. Tools and guidelines to resolve conflicts of interest;
3. Concept definitions and identification of conflicts of interest in practical cases;
4. Understanding the Colombian law regarding conflicts of interest;
5. Dialogue with participants.
Elizabeth Romero - Compliance Officer at Siemens Colombia
Luz Ayda Otálora - Professional Compliance Officer at Telefónica Movisar
Thursday, April 2nd, 2020. Starting at 10:00 am Colombia time. Finishing at 11:00 am Colombia time.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
webinar is aimed at representatives of SMEs with little experience
in matters of anticorruption practices and compliance programmes in the region.
There is no registration
fee to participate in this webinar.
The webinar will be held in Spanish.