The training programme of the Alliance for Integrity
seeks to assist companies in developing and implementing effective corruption
prevention systems. Major companies with established compliance systems become
trainers and support small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) with little
experience in countering corruption by transferring their knowledge and
experiences. The companies gain practical knowledge to solve problems related
to corruption and to increase their competitiveness.
Elements of the Training
The training programme addresses the following points:
- Definitions. What is corruption and what types of corruption exist?
- Relevance for the own company. How is my company affected by corruption?
Corruption prevention based on practical examples
- Risk factors. Presentation of typical risks and possible measures to reduce them.
- Potential solutions for critical situations and
prevention measures. How do I behave in
critical situations? What are essential components of an ethics and
compliance programme? What needs to be considered when choosing
business partners? Which advantages can collective action bring?
Many questions arise only when implementing corruption
prevention measures into practice. This is why the Alliance for Integrity has
developed a support structure. After the one-day training programme,
participants gain access to an online support desk that provides expert answers
to practical questions on the implementation of corruption prevention measures
within 72 hours.
Who can take part?
The main target group of the one day training sessions are representatives from SMEs, with little or no experience in implementing an effective corruption prevention system. Please use the form below to register. After successful assessment, a confirmation email will be sent.
- Bhavna Arora, Head of Legal and Compliance TUV Rheinland India Pvt Ltd, Bengaluru.
- Bhaskar Mokshagundam, Chief Executive Officer, Infimind Institute of Skill Development LLP.
- Seema Choudhary, Alliance for Integrity
There is no registration fee to participate in this training programme.